[Ti] Airport connection lost on sleep

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 3 14:05:37 PST 2003

on 03/01/03 09:58, Deborah Shadovitz at deb at shadovitz.com wrote:

> When my Ti book (or 15" flat panel iMac with airport card) goes to
> sleep, the airport connect is lost. I must go up to the airport menu
> and select the network again.  Bottom line is,  airport and does not
> reconnect on wake.

Mine reconnects fine if I _just_ put it to sleep and wake it up, and even
works fine if I take it to another location, put it to sleep again, and then
return to the location with the airport.

However, it will _not_ automatically reconnect if I "turn Airport power off"
and then turn airport power back on.  I have to do it manually, as you
describe.  Do you possibly have an AppleScript turning your Airport power
off?

Using 10.2.2 with an Apple Airport Base Station.

Jerry