[Ti] ABS and Belkin USB adapter

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Mon Jan 6 14:35:52 PST 2003

--On Monday, January 06, 2003 05:18 PM -0500 Christopher Owens
<cwosigns at mac.com> wrote:

>  He is running Windows 98.  I installed the software, but there are SO
> many things to configure and I don't know what they should be.

This is really a Windows/wireless issue now and mostly off-topic for
TiBooks. For configuration details, you would probably do better on a
Windows wireless list.

However, to tinker on your own a little further, his configuration should
be set up similarly as your TiBook, whether that be by setting DHCP or
static addresses. Always turn off encryption and any MAC filtering on the
ABS first, if you have that set, to take security out of the picture. They
can be reenabled once you get the basic connection working.
--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com