[Ti] Safari

Jay Vaughan jv at access-music.de
Tue Jan 7 12:43:50 PST 2003

>>What I want is between-session persistence.  I want to close my
>>browser and have it come back to *exactly* where I left it when I
>>start it up again.  This is so important to me that I'm off to find
>>the source right now in fact ...
>
>Me too!
>Hey are you a musician? Maybe that's why :-)

Yes, in fact, I am.  Wonder what that has to do with it?

I guess you guessed from my .sig, though... ?

>I was thinking a window where you can drag URLs into and they will
>automatically load as well.
>If you find the source, let me know!
>Aron

Didn't find the source, so I'll have to wait I guess.  In the
meantime, Safari is pretty nice, and I'll keep the beta sync'ed ...
but I'll go back to Navigator for work.  I like the tabs.

--
Jay Vaughan
Access Music
jv at access-music.de