Famous last words dept...

Phillip McGree phil at phil.net.au
Tue Jan 7 12:42:13 PST 2003

>At 10:36 -0600 12/24/02, Shawn King wrote:
>>On 12/23/02 11:06 AM, "Paul Russell" <prussell at arc-software.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm guessing that they'll be /announced/ at MWSF in Jan, but probably
>>> won't be shipping in quantity until Feb or March, as per usual.
>>
>>Apple will *not* be announcing new PowerBooks at Macworld Expo in SF this
>>January.

Damn, that's funny.

This person should NOT at any time be pursuing a career in stockbroking, insurance, gambling, or anything else that requires speculation!

With all due respect to Mr King, perhaps he could share with us his tips on the next major horse race?

Keep those fingers crossed.

;-)

Phil

For the particularly clueless ones:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=humour
humour - a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter

.

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                    	Web:	http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia			http://chat.iinet.net.au