[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users!

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Jan 7 14:42:41 PST 2003

On  Tue, 07 Jan 2003 12:55:38 -0800 Dave Friesen <davefriesen at mac.com>
wrote:

> There is a very good reason not to buy anything from Apple (regardless of what
they tell you, and what, are they going to leak to *you* alone that there will
be a new Powerbook?) right before a Macworld. A thousand people here on this
list alone could have told you this.

> Get over it.

Sorry buddy but nobody predicted this! Everyone was predicting bit things
coming for the iMacs, iBooks and PowerMacs. Since the last release from
Apple were the new Powerbooks, they completely blindsided everybody.

Get over it? Sure I'll get over it. Dell, here I come!

jg