[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users! - I am

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 08:28:26 PST 2003

How about because of the fact that they promised Quark there would be
some good-quality OS-9 bootable Macs available in 2003 until they got
their rear in gear to release Quark on OS X?  I expect a similar thing
to happen with the G4 towers at some point, probably keeping the Dual
1.25 GHz around, while creating some new OS X-only machines to improve
the line for those of us that can stick to just OS X.

John Griffin <jwegriffin at mac.com> writes:
> I stand by my claim that the release of the 1 Ghz 15" Powerbooks was a
> way
> of reducing Titanium PB parts inventory - pure and simple. Why else
> would
> they do this with the 17" Aluminium Powerbook waiting in the wings?

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html