Ordered 17"? [I did] Delivery when? (& why not the 12?)

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Wed Jan 8 19:32:33 PST 2003

Greetings.

Any news/notions re Delivery Time/Wait for the 17"?
Do you think the local Apple Stores will have them sooner than online
Apple Store?
I was told today 7 to 10 weeks! Quite a long time for something
released now.

At my L-shaped desk, I have a g4 Desktop with Cinema Display, and also,
at right angles, my Ti G4 powerbook. I also use the Powerbook when
traveling.

I ordered the 17" PB Tuesday evening online from the Apple Store.
(by the way, I'll be selling a great 15" Ti G4 soon. Rather do it here
than ebay.
david at ferleger.com )

I considered the 12" briefly until a) I saw pictures of it in use and
it seems small and cramped,
and b) I read that MacWorld users found it ran so HOT, and c) I read
that the screen resolution is so much inferior to the 17".  The extra
weight of the 17" is a big drawback though.

Any other order-ers of the 17"? What were you told on delivery time?

David

David Ferleger, Esq.
10 Presidential Blvd, Suite 115
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-668-2221    610-668-3889 fax

http://www.ferleger.com
Web Site for Legal, Disability & Jewish Links / Come visit!
email  mailto:david at ferleger.com