[Ti] Ordered 17"? [I did] Delivery when? (& why not the 12?)

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 8 21:33:44 PST 2003

> and b) I read that MacWorld users found it ran so HOT, and c) I read
> that the screen resolution is so much inferior to the 17".  The extra
> weight of the 17" is a big drawback though.

Actually the screen resolution is the same between the two models because
resolution is measured in pixels per inch. It's just that the 17" model is
larger so you have more pixels 1440 vs. 1024. I would suspect that the 12"
model is brighter than the 17" although I haven't seen them side by side.
Usually the smaller screens are backlit more effectively than the larger
screens and tend to have fewer bad pixels.
greg