[Ti] Safari Dagger

Tomas Jones tomasjones at mac.com
Thu Jan 9 07:59:00 PST 2003

On 1/9/03 8:33 AM, "Administrator" <toddclemmer at mac.com> wrote:

> I wonder how Omnigroup, Mozilla, Opera feel about new safari.
> I seems that it is kind of a slap in the face for the companies that
> worked on X browsers.

Maybe, but Apple is defining itself as a software company; as well as
hardware.  Everyone has known this some time.  The rumors or a browser have
been around for a while.

The only one that I was pissed about was the development of Sherlock; to
look like Watson.  I still use Watson, and Sherlock is off the dock.
Browsers are another matter.

Cheers, Tomas Jones