[Ti] Ordered 17"? [I did] Delivery when? (& why not the 12?)

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Thu Jan 9 19:01:58 PST 2003

Thanks to Greg for the clarification on the pixels/inch screen
resolution issue.
My mistake. I apologize for confusing anyone!

It is sad that Apple 'released' computers though there are none around
(outside the preproduction models at MacWorld) for anyone to buy/see
for WEEKS

David

David Ferleger, Esq.
10 Presidential Blvd, Suite 115
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-668-2221    610-668-3889 fax

http://www.ferleger.com
Web Site for Legal, Disability & Jewish Links / Come visit!
email  mailto:david at ferleger.com