[Ti] What a moron

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 9 18:09:24 PST 2003

Rick Banuelos tapped out this message on 1/9/2003 8:42 PM

>http://news.com.com/2010-1071-979757.html?tag=fd_nc_1

I love how they now have the market down to 2.3% -- shyah.

 What do they do, only count the sales from one year? Or do they count
all the existing Macs in use? I have never seen more Mac users than I see
today, even with many users dragging their feet on the new system, and
certainly at least 15% of those I know, all use Macs. At one
organization's meetings that I attend where I am the recording secretary,
the president and vice president and myself are all seen each month
tapping away at our different Apple laptops (one Tangerine iBook, one
Black Pismo, and one Titanium) up on the stage for all in the audience to
see. Quite a sight!