[Ti] What a moron

Rick Banuelos teasethedog at mac.com
Thu Jan 9 23:18:24 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 02:49  PM, Colin McDonald wrote:

> Actually, there is some truth in what he says. We need unbelievers
> like him
> to keep Apple on their toes.
>
> May I suggest reasoned responses rather than flames?

Nothing against anyone, but after breathing and re-reading the article,
I still see a blog-type pseudo rant. I did not read a single
substantiated point or fact. He did not support his (unsupportable)
points about what non-released powerbooks would sell or not sell.

I think it would be reasonable for me to expect a C- for writing this
for a college class. And to think that he was paid... Sheesh.

I apologize; I just don't see any substance to the article.

Rick

There is no greater misfortune
than having an enemy.

-Ch. 46