[Ti] Apple's market share

Henry Kalir kalirhe at UMDNJ.EDU
Fri Jan 10 04:23:20 PST 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Robin Darby wrote:

> > Yesterday I was telling an attorney with whom I work about how happy I
> > am with my Ti 800, and suggested that he look at the new Al's because
> > he needs a new laptop.  However, he came right back with Apple's
> > market share as a reason NOT to buy an Apple, regardless of how good
> > the PowerBooks are.
>
> Does he also drive a ford (motor car)?
>
> Ta
>    Robin

Robin,

This analogy does NOT hold here! Both a Ford and any other car used
the same road and run on the same basic principle, so that all can get gas
at the same gas station. Now - if your car were truly revolutionary - a
Hydrogen powered car, but you would have a hard time getting Hydrogen for
it...or service - would you still buy it for EVERYDAY use as your ONLY
car??
Think about it...please

Henry