[Ti] What a moron

Henry Kalir kalirhe at UMDNJ.EDU
Fri Jan 10 04:14:38 PST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Aaron Lynch wrote:

> On 1/9/03 12:53 PM, John McDaniel mashed the following keys :
>

> > On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 02:37  PM, Victor Orly wrote:
> >
> >> Look what this moron wrote....
> >>
> >> <http://news.com.com/2010-1071-979757.html?tag=fd_nc_1>
> >
> > Gawd what drivel.
> >
> > He deserves whatever POS PC he's using to type up that slanted report.
> >
> > "Doesn't get it" doesn't even come close!
>
> It's amazing to me that _a lot_ of people feel that way about art, artists.
>
> I wonder if he'd even notice if every house on the planet were a square
> interlocking concrete box.  (rich people would just have more boxes)

Folks,

I'm a "diehard" Mac user, but just because this guy is not on the Apple
cheerleading squad - doesn't mean that some of the issues he's raised are
not valid ones.

Apple DOES need to be concerned about the market share AND work on somehow
getting the Mac OS to either be able to run Windoze-written programs as
Mac ones, or have an in-house porting team to do this. Otherwise, we'll
have great, sleek computers but end up "all dressed up with nowhere to
go".

Best,

Henry