[Ti] Memory Cards and Camera Formats

Corey Knafelz ck at fuzzylogical.com
Fri Jan 10 11:28:57 PST 2003

> Subject: [Ti] Memory Cards and Camera Formats
> Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:13:49 -0500
> From: cbirds <cbirds at earthlink.net>
>
> A friend of mine was overseas during the holidays and claims that after
> he downloaded photos to an iMac from his camera, his PC can no longer
> read the chip.

Macs mount a volume to the desktop when a camera is attached with a USB cable. I have experienced this same problem when my camera is disconnected from the Mac without first ejecting the volume mounted to the desktop. A quick fix might be to try to reconnect it to a Mac mounting the volume, then eject the disc as if it were a CD and disconnect the cable. Hope this helps.

ck at fuzzylogical.com
http://www.fuzzylogical.com