[Ti] Memory Cards and Camera Formats

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 10 10:22:03 PST 2003

Niels Meersschaert tapped out this message on 1/10/2003 1:17 PM

>I would suggest that he put the card back in the camera & confirm that
>it is still formatted to the camera & to also check to see if the
>images are there.  If they are, the problem is on his PC's end.

I have to first check if he is even using a card or if this somehow saves
photos to the camera's "HD" itself.....not sure. I just know he connected
it directly to the iMac which is different from the way I use mine with a
chip in the Cammedia reader.