[Ti] Quark on Mac

William Scammell wscamel at pop.ici.net
Fri Jan 10 13:24:09 PST 2003

>Great post.
>Coincidentally I am reading it as I am watching the installation progress
>bar chug along for my new recently delivered copy of Adobe InDesign.
>No profanity on the list... But just imagine me on the back of the cruiseship
>sailing off from port into the sunset -- big smile, appropriate finger up.
>Byebye!

for those that care, a demo of InDesign 2 is on the latest MacAddict CD.
(though i'm sure this can be DL'd from adobe.com)

William Scammell                     Creative Director
wscamel @ pop.ici.net                  781-956-3548

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.