[Ti] Quark on Mac

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Fri Jan 10 13:30:55 PST 2003

For those who haven't tried it - don't hesitate.

I completely understand the need for many to remain with Quirk.. I already
know that I will have some EXTREMELY challenging files to convert with ID.
And if you are service related, you have no options here.

But for comparison sake, the step from Quirk to ID is literally (to me
anyway), about 10x the experience of the step from OS9 to OSX. I do LOTS of
Illustrator work (too bad for Illustrator being such a sucker) and the
continuity between applications is almost flawless. In fact I could say it
is overwhelming.

Yum.

On 1/10/03 1:24 PM, "William Scammell" <wscamel at pop.ici.net> wrote:

>> Great post.
>> Coincidentally I am reading it as I am watching the installation progress
>> bar chug along for my new recently delivered copy of Adobe InDesign.
>> No profanity on the list... But just imagine me on the back of the cruiseship
>> sailing off from port into the sunset -- big smile, appropriate finger up.
>> Byebye!
>

> for those that care, a demo of InDesign 2 is on the latest MacAddict CD.
> (though i'm sure this can be DL'd from adobe.com)

Bill Reburn