[Ti] Safari: mod_rendezvous -stupid user tricks

Aaron Lynch a.list at ninewire.com
Fri Jan 10 17:04:47 PST 2003

On 1/10/03 9:55 AM, cbirds mashed the following keys :

> Believe me, if I copied word for word some of the tech questions I got
> yesterday you would see the level of knowledge of the people I support
> and you would be appalled....!!!

My best one:

"I can email everybody except Vince, and Vince can get email from everybody
except me, so obviously the wire between Vince's office and my class are
broken"

Yeah, or, um, vinfe at domain is um not the right email address....

(nevermind that we were also running LDAP, so if you type "v" outlook would
FILL IN THE CORRECT ADDRESS FOR YOU!!!!!)