Font Viewers

William Hill bhill at duckhill.com
Sat Jan 11 14:05:14 PST 2003

I picked up a copy of FontAgent Pro at Macworld this past week, and so
far I am very happy with it. It makes turning fonts on and off a
breeze, has a very powerful analysis function that will screen fonts
for functionality and corruption, and will automatically file suspect
and/or damaged fonts in a separate folder. One can easily preview fonts
in all of their variations, and also create catalog pages to print as
font books. It'll handle dfonts, Mac TrueType, Windows TrueType,
OpenType, and type 1 postscript, so far flawlessly. BTW, I have 967
fonts on my machine, from a variety of foundries, and it is smooth
sailing, again, so far.

regards,

Bill

W i l l i a m  C . H i l l