[Ti] What a moron

Chris Olson chris at astcomm.net
Mon Jan 13 10:30:20 PST 2003

Adam Boettiger wrote:

> You did.  But 5.0 is purported to be simply a carbonized version of the
> three year old program, with no really new features added over the last
> version.  It just works on OSX.  That's not enough for me to buy it.

I'd be interested in hearing some reviews from people who have used it.
  It is one of the things we use Windows for yet that could possibly be
migrated to Mac.  I have used Quicken 2003 on Mac, and it is fully
functional, stable, and useable, although missing some of the features
of the Windows verson (that I don't really miss anyway).
--
Chris Olson
Network Administrator