[Ti] [OT] barking up the wrong tree? + 2cts

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 17:01:50 PST 2003

On  Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:02:59 -0500 Roger Snyder <rogersnyder at pobox.com>
wrote:

> But I also own (and use or used) an (computers) Explorer/85, Atari ST
> (actually several), a couple of FIATs, tube hi-fi amps, Quart speakers and
> Thorens (manual) turntable, of course a number of Macs, am a vegetarian, (as
> are my youngest children), sometimes listen to music which even good friends
> tell me to turn off, etc.

And I thought I was an oddball! Here I am with my Quad Acoustic tube amps,
preamp and FM Tuner, Leak speaker system, Thorens Turntable, EMI Tone Arm
with Sure V15 Type II cartridge, 1969 Rover 2000 TS with dual SU carbs.
You'd think I was a Brit, but no, I'm Canadian all the way. And yes, owning
several Macs right from Feb. 1984 to the present and being into Yoga goes
along with the image.

jg