[Ti] [OT] Wireless Base Stations

Yuta yhsu at mac.com
Tue Jan 14 03:22:38 PST 2003

As  mentioned, the cable modem remembers the MAC address (hardware
address, not Macintosh address) of whatever it's connected to and
doesn't let anything else connect to the Internet, so you'll need to
unplug the cable modem for at least 20 seconds to reset it.  After the
20 seconds, plug it back in, and it will detect whatever's plugged into
it whether it be a basestation, wireless router, etc.

Cheers,
Yuta