FS: TiBook G4 15" 1Ghz, SuperDrive, + 1GIG MEM + 2Yr CompUSA TAP + Incase sleev

Emmie Chang emmie_chang at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 22:18:18 PST 2003

My appologies, but I need the money...

Apple PowerBook G4 15" 1Ghz,  SuperDrive, + 1GIG MEM + 2Yr CompUSA
Technology Assurance Plan (covers everything including LCD!) + free
Incase sleeve

Used very sparingly for less than three weeks!

I got this computer for Christmas ($2999.97+
8.25% sales tax) and now need the money for school. It is in perfect
condition! Not one scratch! Not one dead pixel! In addition to the
laptop, I will include the following:

2 yr CompUSA Technology Assurance Plan (Valued at $350)
    Covers all defects and EVEN protects against accidental damage
(including LCD). My little brother cracked the screen of a Sony
laptop last year covered by CompUSA, and they replaced the laptop
outright!

Incase Laptop Bag (Valued at $40)
    This is the slimmest bag that still provides enough cushion.
Specially designed for the PowerBook G4.

Upgraded the 512Meg Memory to 1GIG (Valued at $190 off Mohawk Memory w/
Lifetime Warranty)
    The memory is the extra flat type that produces less heat and fits
in both slots. Pardon my ignorance, but that's the reason why I
bought from Mohawk.

The hardware alone cost me over $3580 (excluding taxes and shipping). I
am willing to sell for $2900.

At the buyers discretion, I can leave all installed software on or use
the recovery CD. Currently installed software includes:

Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Adobe Indesign 2.0
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
Microsoft Office X