[Ti] Speaking of Macs showing up on PC company sites...

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Thu Jan 16 09:37:32 PST 2003

>> At 23:41 -0800 15-1-2003, John Pariseau wrote:
>>> Direct link:
>>>
>>> http://www.intel.com/english/homepage/images/02_focus.swf
>>>
>>> : )
>>> If that ain't a powerbook G4, I'll eat my sock.

Sorry but prepare to eat sock, the Laptop featured in the above flash
file is not a Ti.
Have a look and you can clearly see that the keyboard finishes at the
edge of the Laptops sides.
On the Ti the speakers on either side create a generous gap to both
sides of the keyboard.
Granted it could be a touched up picture as it is so blurred, but I
think not.
Still the smile on his face would have been bigger if it was a TI!

Sock away

alex
:-)