[Ti] Market Share: 2.3% -- That's NOT good press, coupled with the loss

Neil Cadsawan rainer3 at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 16:36:12 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 07:14  PM, Shawn King wrote:
> I *like* being part of a company and a community that is, through it's
> industrial and software design and through the wonderful people I have
> met
> at Apple and in the Community, *actively* trying to make the computing
> experience one of excitement, creativity, fun and "specialness",
> however you
> define that.
>
> It feels like it's *not* "just a business" to Apple. It feels like
> Apple is
> trying to do the best it can in whatever it sets its mind to.

A friend and I were at the Apple Store in Atlanta watching the Keynote
address. While steve was giving the demo of the new iLife updates, my
friend remarked that Steve should "move along" and quit playing with
all the different themes.  My thoughts were that you could tell that he
was really excited about it and was showing it off like a kid with a
new toy he just got for christmas, and just has to show you all the
cool stuff it can do.  What other company chief shows that kind of
feeling for their product?

-Neil

-------
http://rainer3.com