[Ti] Get Over The AlBook (New)

Philip Booth pcbooth at swbell.net
Thu Jan 16 20:31:12 PST 2003

I just joined the list because I just got a 667 Tibook. Being either real or
drug store geeks it assaults our person hood if we do not have the latest
and greatest machine. In most cases it is a guy thing. We used to measure
out worth by horse power of the car we drove or the number of Watts that our
stereo put out. Now it is MHz of the processor, the amount of memory we cram
in the machine and how honkin the hard drive is.

I purchased the Tibook for vanity I will admit it but I also wanted a
machine that I could take on the road and keep in touch. And I was tired of
dragging my tower to user group meeting when I demmoed FCP I did not buy the
biggest or baddest I got a machine that would do the job at a price I was
willing to pay. Hell I had a Quadra 840 AV until the Blue and White tower
came out.

I went to the Houston Apple Store to see if I could touch the machine and
they did not have one so I will need to wait to look at one when the Apple
campus rep can get a demo machine.

I am sure that the new machines are nice but I am very happy with my new
machine and I think that the tower is getting jealous.

One good thing from joining the list, I found the forward delete key
sequence, worth the price of admission to the list.