[Ti] PowerBook and Photographers

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Fri Jan 17 05:22:05 PST 2003

Michael Clayton wrote on 1/16/03 10:12 PM:

> Any professional photographers out there using a PB to download images while
> travelling?  What are you using to download and browse your photos prior to
> Photoshop?  iPhoto, Photoshop Elements, iView Media Pro or what?

I use either the Browser in Photoshop, or Extensis Portfolio. In my
workshops, I teach both of these tools, so I use them both so that I stay
familiar with them. If your eventual goal is to associate keywords, and have
a nice image management system, I think Portfolio is great. If you just want
to edit your photos by looking at thumbnails, delete the rejects, etc. then
I would just use Photoshop's Browser.

Best,

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics
18627 Brookhurst, PMB 324

Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and
enhancement for the law enforcement, investigative and legal communities.