[Ti] Market Share: With Challenge

Kevin Hoth khoth at arches.uga.edu
Fri Jan 17 12:23:25 PST 2003

I've converted my wife, does that count? [Every other person I work
with uses Macs--always has, always will. ] She used to use those things
called "boxes." What Mac user would ever stoop to calling their machine
a "box," for Pete's sake?! It only goes to show that those so-called
boxes are nothing but that plain, empty, beige boxes. Do you want Ben &
Jerry's or do you want that generic vanilla again?! Hmmm. Lemme think.
[As a photographer, web designer, and video artist, I don't need to
think very long.]

As for the airplane usage debate, it seems kinda moot to me when you
have the yahoos that lean back as far as they can into your lap. Then
you can't even open your laptop--no matter the size. But then this is
an airplane design issue....