[Ti] Warranties & Applecare YES - NO?

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Sun Jan 19 18:08:00 PST 2003

Chris,

Here is where you can look
http://www.apple.com/support/products/

Yes it is $349US, but apparently you can find it cheaper elsewhere.
You only pay once and receive the balance of 3 years coverage from your
computer's purchase date.

Those of us purchasing at the end of our 1st year of basic warranty coverage
will receive two extra years. If you purchase it before the end of the basic
warranty, you also receive extended phone support until the 1 year
anniversary.

On 1/19/03 5:51 PM, "Chris Reinhart" <creinhart at creativebubble.com> wrote:

> Is the price for applecare $349.00?
> Does this mean that when my one year is up...it's 349 for another 2
> years or another 3?
> Sorry for the waste of bandwidth if this has been covered already.
>
> Chris Reinhart
> Video Editor
> creinhart at creativebubble.com
>
> Creative Bubble