[Ti] Next rendition of PowerBooks?

XXL xxl at mac.com
Sun Jan 19 19:23:46 PST 2003

> <<<*Yes, Virginia....the next logical step for the new aluminum 17-inch
> Powerbook G4 is dual G4 processors. Expect such a beast to premiere in
> the latter half of the year, with its two CPUs each running at no less
> than 1.2GHz.>>>

The current towers sound like a motorboat because of the heat this setup
generates. I think this DP PowerBook would take a near-miracle to achieve
because of the heat problems.

I certainly hope that no one will delay purchasing a new AlBook after
hearing this, as I am convinced they will be disappointed.