Superdrive upgrade kit for TI

Kevin Constantine kevin.constantine at uconn.edu
Tue Jan 21 08:55:25 PST 2003

Hey all,
I apologize if we've already discussed this and i happened to miss it,
but...

I was doing a search for something completely unrelated and stumbled
upon this bit of powerbook goodness.  Apparently MCE has released a
SuperDrive upgrade for older Powerbooks.  According to their website
http://www.mcetech.com/sdpbg4.html it is expected to ship February 25th
and it costs $499 and requires them to install it for you.  It appears
to be compatible with iDVD, DVD studio pro and the like.

this is good news for people like me with a g4 400 and not enough loot
for the AlBook.

Kevin