[Ti] Alex: a change in topic for a question about which I can get no answer

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Tue Jan 21 11:42:00 PST 2003

--On Tuesday, January 21, 2003 01:30 PM -0600 Dennis Fazio <dfz at mac.com>
wrote:

[...]
> I notice your area code, if correct, puts you within easy striking
> distance of the Mall of America Apple Store. I've had pretty good luck
> with the Geniuses there a couple of times so go and have them take a look.

P. S.   I just remembered, before heading to the Apple Store, you may want
to try a system reset. Sometimes power and charging problems can be cured
with a power manager reset. Depending upon model, the reset button is
either on the back panel near the modem plug or under the keyboard in the
far upper right corner.

See Knowledge Base Article 14449 for details.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com