OT: Grammar lesson, was Re: [Ti] Dual-processor PowerBooks upcoming??

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Tue Jan 21 21:18:28 PST 2003

Shawn King <shawn at yourmaclife.com>
> On 1/21/03 8:05 PM, "luke" <etyrnal at ameritech.net> wrote:
>> i don't want to pull a "shawn king",
>
> Ah geez......I'm a noun now..... :-)

Uhhh, Shawn...  Not to pick nits here (well, OK, I am), but unless my
elementary school teachers were wrong (hey, it wasn't THAT long ago;
10-15 years, depending on which end you measure from...), you should
have ALWAYS fit under the noun classification, specifically a "Person,
Place, or Thing."  As far as I know, you have always qualified as a
person.  The fact that you have been transformed into a "thing" is just
reinforcement of your prior noun status, should you cease to exist as a
person.

However, if you turn into a verb (such as Photoshop), there may be
cause for alarm.  I just hope that my predicted alarm doesn't Shawn
King me.

;-)

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com