[Ti] Nice 3d Rendering of a TiBook

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Wed Jan 22 06:02:11 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 04:05  AM, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:

> Somebody suggested:
>
>> Thought some of you might like to see a nice 3d rendering of a TiBook
>> using Softimage:
>>
>> http://www.softimage.com/Community/Xsi/Galleries/v3/Gal_Jan03/
>> Gal_Jan03.asp
> Steve Talkowski wrote:
>> Not bad, except the proportion of the PCMCIA slot is a bit short and
>> lacks the eject button, and no cooling vents next to the headphone
>> jack.
>
> How am I supposed to see the above?

Simply click on the conveniently provided link - it takes you directly
to the January Gallery page.

This works seamlessly in Safari and IE Explorer.

> It seem to me the program neccessary is for windows only. Am I missing
> something here?

Nope.  Just click on the first image (which so happens to be the
Powerbook image) and you'll get a pop-up window with a larger version
of the rendering.

Just out of curiosity, how can you confuse "somebody" and "me" when the
eMail message came from the same person??  ; )

-Steve