[Ti] MS dropping Office for Mac

Mohit Bhansali mobhansali at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 06:06:11 PST 2003

What about Mac usage from corporate attorneys?  I have
heard of attorneys - but don't know any - that use
Macs.  They are all litigators.  Have yet to come
across one that specializes in corporate work that
also uses a Mac.  I wouldn't think that there are
cross-discipline issues where a particular type of
legal practice favors Macs and another type doesn't?

Cheers,
Mo