[Ti] Nice 3d Rendering of a TiBook (wrapped url)

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Wed Jan 22 06:24:39 PST 2003

On 1/22/03 6:02 AM, "Steve Talkowski" <stevetalkowski at mac.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 04:05  AM, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:
>
>> Somebody suggested:
>>
>>> Thought some of you might like to see a nice 3d rendering of a TiBook
>>> using Softimage:
>>>
>>> http://www.softimage.com/Community/Xsi/Galleries/v3/Gal_Jan03/
>>> Gal_Jan03.asp
>> Steve Talkowski wrote:
>>> Not bad, except the proportion of the PCMCIA slot is a bit short and
>>> lacks the eject button, and no cooling vents next to the headphone
>>> jack.
>>
>> How am I supposed to see the above?
>
> Simply click on the conveniently provided link - it takes you directly
> to the January Gallery page.
>
> This works seamlessly in Safari and IE Explorer.

It doesn't 'simply' work in Safari and Explorer if the link in the message
is wrapped and doesn't appear to the browser as a complete url.

Lisbeth, be sure to include the url ending which has wrapped around to the
next line in your message. I entered it below again to lose the quotes.

http://www.softimage.com/Community/Xsi/Galleries/v3/Gal_Jan03/Gal_Jan03.asp

Bill Reburn