[Ti] Nice 3d Rendering of a TiBook (wrapped url)

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Wed Jan 22 06:44:43 PST 2003

The original wrapped for me.

I think it has to do with how different people work on different resolution
machines.. Different font sizes/preferences in a message being sent to
another email client that may display the same font or a users preferred
font just a little larger/smaller..

Back in the day I used to fiddle with the layout of my messages, because I
am anal that way - until I saw how nearly impossible it is to send formatted
email (you pretty much have to use html email).

On 1/22/03 6:34 AM, "Steve Talkowski" <stevetalkowski at mac.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 09:24  AM, Bill Reburn wrote:
>
>> It doesn't 'simply' work in Safari and Explorer if the link in the
>> message
>> is wrapped and doesn't appear to the browser as a complete url.
>
> True, however, the original didn't wrap  (at least not on my receiving
> end)
>
> Which begs the question - how/why do different mail apps treat word
> wrap?
>
> How can I be sure that a long link comes through properly?  I'm using
> Apple's Mail app and rarely resort to using "rich text".
>
> -steve

Bill Reburn