[Ti] NUMBERS (specifically LOW numbers)

coccolithophorid at earthlink.net coccolithophorid at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 08:10:06 PST 2003

From: XXL <xxl at mac.com> wrote:
This is nice, but the software industry has real data about purchasing
habits and that is what my statement is based on. That is also what
their
investment in development is based on.

Kevin wrote:
This is exactly what we're talking about, numbers. You say you've got
these numbers, I say I've got these numbers, believe whichever set you
like. Neither of us can truly prove which is correct. I must believe
what I see, and I see purchasing habits that buy software during the
life of the computer not at the time of purchase.

Kevin