[Ti] Dual-processor PowerBooks upcoming??

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Wed Jan 22 16:19:54 PST 2003

That's an interesting idea.  How about a water-filled TiBook with a
small pump to circulate it to cooling fins.  How heavy would that be?
Would Deuterium or Tritium (i.e. heavy water) be more efficient in
cooling capacity?  Would one need to add Zerox anti-freeze to prevent
corrosion?

Victor Eijkhout wrote:

> The chips of the Cray X1 are actually cooled by spraying water on them.
> Not as nice to look at as the immersion cooling of the Cray-2, but still.
>
>> there...  what ever happened to Super Conductors?  Room temperature
>> near-zero ohm circuitry?
>

> "Room temperature" only if you live on the South Pole.

Ronald Woodland -- St. George, Utah  84770