[Ti] best e-mail program

Bux-Mont MUG info at buxmontmug.org
Thu Jan 23 04:58:30 PST 2003

Using Mail.app w/ SpamFire from Matterform (new v. just out, too). I
also like PowerMail and hear good things about it. Former Eudora user -
prob. would still use if they'd update the GUI and a few features - but
I'm happy with this combo since it gets nearly all of our Spam on about
15 email accounts we have.

Cheers,

Dan
=====================================
A message from
Daniel M. East
----
Director, Bucks & Montgomery Counties' Macintosh Users Group (Bux-Mont
MUG)
http://www.buxmontmug.orgdeast at buxmontmug.org
----
President, The Mid-Atlantic Macintosh User Groups Team (MaMUGs)
deast at mamugs.comhttp://www.mamugs.com
---
Regional Director, AACUG
Association of Apple Computer Users and Groups
http://www.aacug.org
---
Member of The Apple Consultants Network