[Ti] best e-mail program

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Thu Jan 23 08:26:52 PST 2003

At 9:21 AM +0100 1/23/03, Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

>Malcolm - my vote still remains with Eudora: for speed, simplicity,
>restorability, ease of use.

Trevor, I agree with you.

I used CyberDog for years, Outlook Express for a year, Entourage for a year, and even PowerMail for about half a year. But now I have used Eudora for many years.

The fully customizable toolbar of Eudora (including any menuitem) makes my email work far less tedious.

My only regret is that CyberDog (and PowerMail) use Apple's VTWN (?) technology. They locate items in my huge email archives in seconds after typing in a few keywords, and order them by the likelihood of being what I was looking for. I could scan 100,000 emails in 5 seconds and my desired result was always in the top few 'finds', which carried a percentage figure just like Sherlock does. I miss being able to find old emails quickly.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)