[Ti] best e-mail program

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Thu Jan 23 10:01:22 PST 2003

At 5:55 PM +0000 1/23/03, Robert Nicholson wrote:

>Steve, what's your everyday OS? OS9 or OS X?

OS X.

I'm not as efficient as I was in MacOS 9, nor do I do anything new (did I tell you how iPhoto trashed all my photos and I ran into a number of others that had this happen to?).

I run servers at home and work on MacOS 9. They won't do anything more or better if I switch, so why take the risk, time and cost?

My kids all use OS X. My wife uses MacOS 9. I'm pro-choice.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)