[Ti] best e-mail program

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Jan 24 00:35:17 PST 2003

fredagen den 24 januari 2003 kl 07.47 skrev Kynan Shook:
> Mail.app, on the other hand, can filter out what I'm looking for in
> seconds among my thousands of E-mails.

I agree that the search is fast, but could someone suggest how to
search  _all_  mails?

I filter my recieved mail into "mailboxes" (maps within the
application). This means I have a Ti-map and in that are maps for
Saved, Tilinks and a Special. I would like to search all four maps at
the same time, like I so superbly could in NetscapeCommunicator in OS9.
Now I can only make it look in one map at a time,  so will have to
repeat the search upto 4 times before I find some information  I
rememered you people have supplied.

It sounds like Kynan could search all at the same time, so I appreciate
information from him or anybody else on how to alter some prefs or
whatever, Please supply detailed explanation since I have a Swedish
version and will have to translate your terminologi to find my way in
the application. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat 021225
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)