[Ti] best e-mail program

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Fri Jan 24 05:55:45 PST 2003

>I have nested mail folders in my Mail setup .. I even use nested
>folders on my IMAP server and it works fine
>in Mail.app
>
>I filter via procmail via my email server so none of that concerns me much.

my point is that I have mail filtered to deliver to those nested
folders. It is tedious to check new mail and sometimes it gets at
least temporarily overlooked as the subtle bold difference in a
folder with new mail is tough on my old eyes. In Eudora new mail
opens the mail box (yes, I know some think that "clutters" the
desktop, but I don't miss a new mail message!); in Entourage they
solved the problem with Custom Views and a pre-built view of "unread
mail."
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com