[Ti] best e-mail program

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Fri Jan 24 06:05:44 PST 2003

Why don't you simply go to View->Columns and add Flags to the colums in
the mailbox view. Then you
can easily distinguish b/w read and unread messages.

I also filter mail into the folders but my filtering is carried out on
my mail server with procmail as I use IMAP to access my folders. But I
also keep mail folders locally in trees too.