OT - HP printer drivers seem fixed on OS 10.2.3

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Sat Jan 25 07:40:30 PST 2003

Sorry for both the slightly off-topic nature and belated answer to an
old thread in this forum...

Somebody (Trevor?) was having problems with HP printer drivers in OS
10.1.x and 10.2.x.  I just ran across this blurb from Mac911 on it
being fixed.  I can also comment that I think it's fixed on my
TiPBG4-800 running 10.2.3, as I've been printing up a storm the last
week on my OfficeJet d145 with no apparent memory leaks or spinning HP
Communicator tasks.

So, the solution may indeed be to upgrade to 10.2.3 and HP's 4.6.3
release.

Regards,

Jim

> -------------------------
> MACWORLD WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
> 01.07.03 - 01.13.03
> Macworld - The Mac Product Experts
<snip>
> MAC 911 WEEKLY
> By Christopher Breen, Contributing Editor, Macworld
> (mac911 at macworld.com)
<snip>
> UPDATE
<snip>