[Ti] Market Share: 2.3% -- That's NOT good press, coupled with the loss

Daniel L Kegan, Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. daniel at KeganLaw.com
Sat Jan 25 22:43:02 PST 2003

I did a review of an early Delorme Mac StreetAtlas with its GPS unit.
Good idea, clunky implementation,
a few fixes would have made it much better.

My conclusion, Delorme blaming its
•objective– analysis when a major part of its
lack of sales in the Mac market likely was
poor design, poor programming, and insufficient to poor testing,
especially with Mac users.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at KeganLaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd
We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.KeganLaw.com