[Ti] OS X on a PC? [forward from a different list]

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 01:42:57 PST 2003

David Remahl tapped out this message on 1/26/2003 4:21 AM

>Of course it is a hoax. It simply isn't possible to get PowerPC code to
>run without emulation on an x86 architecture. Apple didn't leave
>"something in the code" that would allow it. They would have to have
>left an x86 version of the binaries for every little tool and
>application, and they didn't.

Yes I agree that most likely no one actually has it running, but the site
itself is not a hoax, in the sense that the owners are quite serious
about their desire to WANT it to run ...and that is what I thought the
person was talking about, the site.