[Ti] OS X on a PC? [forward from a different list]

luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Sun Jan 26 09:41:30 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 03:42 AM, cbirds wrote:

> Yes I agree that most likely no one actually has it running, but the
> site
> itself is not a hoax, in the sense that the owners are quite serious
> about their desire to WANT it to run ...and that is what I thought the
> person was talking about, the site.

i have heard it said that apple has a version in-house as a back plan
to motorola not being able to provide the necessary speed improvements.

---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal  <etyrnal.studios>
etyrnal at ameritech.net   Soundtracks for Film & Commercial -
Photography - Mac in-house & phone support - Audio consultant -
Think Tank - Creative Solutions - TWÎN Personal Networking
lukeetyrnal at hotmail.com  -  1.847.528.5404 (cst)